Every day we help candidates find their dream jobs in Bangkok and across the Asia Pacific region. It’s a great feeling to connect the right person with the right business and see the positive results. And the more candidates we successfully place, the busier we get. In fact, we’re one of the fastest growing IT recruitment agencies Bangkok uses, and we’re hiring.
Career. Commission. Benefits.
We’re always looking for smart, self-motivated graduates with 0-12 months work experience who are keen to start a successful career in a people orientated job. We offer one of the best recruitment agency commission schemes in Bangkok, plus health insurance and 15 vacation days. We also offer a clear career path and always look to promote internally within the company where possible. We are also happy to hear from experienced Recruiters with a good billing track record.
Then there’s our office – if you’re looking to work in a recruitment agency Bangkok has few better office locations than Asoke Towers in North Klongtoey (and we have a ping pong table!). Sound good? Call us on 02-258-3880 for an informal chat, or complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
WORK FOR US:
- Beautiful prime office space right in the middle of Bangkok with easy access to shoppingmalls (Terminal 21 and Bhiraj Tower very nearby & restaurants.
- Good mix of Thai and European employees
- Very Generous Commission Scheme (You get very well financially rewarded for achieving good results)
- Work for a fast growing and ambitious company who will help you be the best you can be
- You will be encouraged to work in your own style to make best use of your strengths
- “Hands on” on the job training from highly experienced and skilled Western Recruiters
- 15 days’ vacation days plus Thai Holidays
- Private health Insurance
- Company expensed fine dining lunches at the best Restaurants in Bangkok.
- Fast Track Career progression with clear goals and career path
Recruiter – “360 Degree Recruitment”, including Business Development finding new clients andfilling the vacancies where you advise both clients and candidates in the process (Full Training Given).
- Thai Nationality with good English skills
- Graduate calibre with a degree from Top 10 University in Thailand, ideally relating to Business, Politics or Social Science with 6-12 months work experience
- Good speaking, listening and written English (You will be using English everyday)
- Establish requirements & motivations of clients and candidates by asking questions and active listening
- Build applicant sources by researching and making contact with candidates building relationships via company database, social media, obtaining candidate referrals and advertising job positions.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Ambitious and loves the idea of working in a fast growing ambitious Recruitment Start Up Company
- Likes to learn new things and develop yourself
- “People person” who likes to get to understand individuals who has a curious nature
- Career orientated looking for fast track promotions
- Smart Thinker
- Positive attitude
- Competitive, wants to do a great job, yet likes to have fun
- Financially motivated
- Likes achieving targets